Saturday, February 24, 2007

Low Waves

I have spent hours listening to Low. I must admit that I have the complete discography including the beautiful box set A Life Of Temporary Relief (2004). Also, I stopped counting up the number of times I saw them live. So, you must understand how much I am looking forward hearing the new CD.
Drums and Guns is the latest collection of songs by Low. Recorded with Dave Fridmann and joined by Matt Livingston on bass (Livingston, the latest addition to the band, replaced longtime bassist Zak Sally, who previously replaced original bassist John Nichols); Alan Sparhawk and Mimi Parker have created a soundtrack for post-traumatic shock.
Drums and Guns will be released March 20 on
Sub Pop. Breaker is the first single.

Web:
chairkickers.com
MySpace: myspace.com/low

Low - Breaker .mp3 from Drums and Guns (2007)
Low - Blue-Eyed Devil .mp3 from A Life Of Temporary Relief (2004) via thehopelessjazzwerewolf.vox.com
Low - When I Go Deaf .mp3 from The Great Destroyer (2005) via Moustache

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great music! (When I go deaf).

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter