Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Wake Up, Little Sparrow

I am sure you enjoyed the New Year’s Eve together with your family, friends and relatives. I hope you were not alone but, if so, I imagine that you had good music to listen to or a great DVD to watch.

I would like to thank you all, you visitors of Leaky Sparrow, for your support in 2006. It was more than I expected. Let us share again good music together in 2007. I wish you a year full of love and happiness.

To conclude this first post of 2007, I want to take the opportunity of these New Year wishes to thanks Bruno and Etienne for their friendly and technical advises since the beginning, Lucky Girl and Bookerfatz 2 for their contribution in writing concert reviews and more, Katy and Catherine for providing wonderful pictures. Without you, guys, I couldn’t do it alone!

Peace.

Antje & Claus - Wake Up Little Sparrow .mp3
Wovenhand - Sparrow Falls .mp3
Devendra Banhart - Wake Up, Little Sparrow .mp3 (Nino Rojo – streaming)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter