Thursday, July 17, 2008

Greg Laswell Third Flight

Another good cd from Vanguard Records that reached my mailbox few weeks ago done by a musician who was completely unknown to me before, Greg Laswell from San Diego, California. His new record, Three Flights From Alto Nido was just released at the beginning of July. Greg is not only a musician, but also a recording engineer and a producer. He has released two solo albums, Good Movie and Through Toledo in 2005 who were quite well acclaimed.
To be honest, it’s not really the kind of music that I care for, but I must admit that I was seduced by his songwriting and his voice and that I really like the sound of this record filled with potential hits like That It Moves or The One I love. If you like Coldplay with more acoustic guitars that is the record that you should purchase.
Unfortunately, at the time I wrote that post, Greg Laswell website doesn’t work but you can listen to Three Flights From Alto Nido on his MySpace.

MySpace:
myspace.com/greglaswell

Greg Laswell - The One I Love .mp3
Bonus: Anya Marina - Move You .mp3

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From what I've read, Three Flights from Alto Nido is more often compared to Radiohead than Coldplay. In fact, I've never seen him or his new album compared to Coldplay until now. But a great review nonetheless!

5:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

valentino outlet
snapbacks wholesale
michael kors online outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
lululemon pants
air force 1 shoes
toms outlet store
chanel handbags outlet
adidas outlet
chicago blackhawks
ugg outlet online
louis vuitton bags
babyliss flat iron
rolex watches
rolex watches outlet
canada goose jackets
michael kors handbags sale
ferragamo outlet
tommy hilfiger
1202minko

7:44 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

Thank you for your support who has read our article. I'm very happy if you can share our article below

Cara Mengobati Mata Merah
Vitamin Untuk Ibu Hamil

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter