Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I Ran For Miles


I know, you may think that I’m pretty “lazy” these days… it’s because I’ve been away for a while, was “six days on the road”. In Köln (Cologne) to be precise, where I ran the marathon, I “ran for miles”. Believe me it was quite difficult: the distance, the cold, the wind and the rain. Anyway, I finished and most of all I was with one of the “unknown legends” who encouraged me so much. ‘Cause “only love can break your heart”.
Sorry, for this strange post with lots of codes…
Know that I listened to a lot of music too, so I will come back pretty soon to share with you some of my latest discoveries.

Mark Kozelek - Lazy .mp3
Gram Parsons - Six Days On The Road .mp3
Gemma Hayes - Ran For Miles (Home Demo) .mp3
Kathleen Edwards - Unknown Legend .mp3
Neil Young & Paul McCartney - Only Love Can Break Your Heart .mp3
Photo: Joe (Flickr.com)

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Subservient Experiment said...

I was not aware that McCartney/Young ever collaborated. Pretty sweet discovery.

=w=

8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the Gemma demo!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Superbly written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a far better place. A huge collection of all the Celebrity net worth of the world. How much is celebrity worth? Compare yourself to your favorite celebrity.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

javascript hit counter