Wednesday, March 05, 2008

People Press Play (And) Listen


Mmm, I must admit that this record came to my attention a little bit late. I don't know why it took me so long to discover the 2007 People Press Play’s self-title debut album. It only came to my ears few weeks ago; maybe winter is the best season for that kind of music.
People Press Play produces melancholy, slow-moving electropop just perfect for a cold and rainy day. The album jitters, lurches and levitates through slow aching melancholy, detached coolness. My favourite tracks of the album are Girl and Hanging On. People Press Play is a Danish quarto consisting of three boys (aka Future 3, an ambient trio) and a vocalist (Sara Severy).

MySpace:
www.myspace.com/peoplepressplay
Label : www.morrmusic.com

People Press Play - Hanging On .mp3
People Press Play - Girl .m3u
Future 3 - 201 .mp3

Labels:

javascript hit counter