Friday, April 21, 2006

The day Neil Young joined John Lennon


You may say I'm a dreamer,
but I'm not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

John Lennon (1971)

I think it’s not too late for me to remind you that if you plan to come to Paris before the end of June, you should spend some of your precious time visiting the amazing exhibition about the life and works of John Lennon called John Lennon, Unfinished Music (Cité de la Musique, Paris).
Why should I mention it now? Well, I remembered the first time I went to see this exhibition that I was wondering what John would have done since the beginning of this century and I was complaining that there were very few people in rock industry now saying no against the war(s). Hopefully, Neil Young is joining John Lennon in his fight for “peace and love” and I think nobody will stop him.

More info about Living With War the new project of Neil Young on his official website
neilyoung.com and on thrasherswheat


The Lennon’s exhibition is presented chronologically, from Lennon's childhood years through Beatlemania and Peace and Love. Lots of unseen materials, photographs and movies. Don't miss it !

More informations about John Lennon, Unfinished Music:

javascript hit counter